BSc: Ecology, Xinjiang Agricultural University,1984
MSc: Ecology, Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research, CAS,1990
PhD: Ecology, Beijing Normal University,2001
I focused on the relationship between distribution of plant population and community and its environment. I also interested in study on genetic diversity and phylogeography of plant population, invasive biology.
♦ Research Articles
1. Benfeng Yin , Lan. Lin & Anru Lou* (2019).The dispersal and genetic differentiation of Syntrichia caninervis population across different desert regions in China.Plant biology. 706-714.
2. Tianyi Chen, Anru Lou* (2019).Phylogeography and paleodistribution models of a widespread birch ( Betula platyphylla Suk.) across East Asia: multiple refugia, multidirectional expansion,and heterogeneous genetic pattern. Ecology and evolution. 7942-7956
3. Yan Hou, Anru Lou* (2014).Phylogeographical Patterns of an Alpine Plant, Rhodiola dumulosa (Crassulaceae), Inferred from Chloroplast DNA Sequences. Journal of Heredity.105(1):101–110.
4. Lijuan Zhang, Ling Yu, Anru Lou*(2017).No evolutionary change in the mating system of Solanum rostratum (Solanaceae) during its invasion in China. Scientific Reports.,7:17698.
5. Jiali Zhao,Anru Lou*(2017).Genetic diversity and population structure of the invasive plant Solanum rostratum in China. Russia journal of ecology.2017,48(2):134-142.
6. Benfeng Yin,Yuanming Zhang,Anru Lou*(2017).Impacts of the removal of shrubs on the physiological and biochemical characteristics of Syntrichia caninervis Mitt. in a temperate desert.Scientific Reports. 7:17698.
7. Lijuan Zhang, Anru Lou* (2015). Pollen limitation in invasive populations of Solanum rostratum and its relationship to population size. Journal of Plant Ecology.8（2）:154-158
8. Lin Zhu, Anru Lou* (2010). Mating system and pollination biology of a high-mountain perennial plant, Rhodiola dumulosa (Crassulaceae). Journal of Plant Ecology. 3(3):219-227.
College of Life Sciences,
Beijing Normal University,
P. R. China
Tel. : +86-10-58804533