Curriculum and Teaching Methodology
2009-2013, Bachelor in Biological Technology, Beijing Normal University, China
2013-2018, Ph.D. in Curriculum and Teaching Methodology, Beijing Normal University, China
2018-present, Post-D, Beijing Normal University, China
1. Teacher Professional Development Research: we focus on the general paradigm and framework of teacher professional development, try to understand how to develop effective teacher professional development training projects, and evaluate the effectiveness of PD training. We also want to define the effective teacher professional development model and the effective influencing factors in PD programs. We pay attention to the effects of different factors on teacher professional development training such as subject content, teachers' active learning, teachers' prior knowledge, national and school policies, sufficient duration, and so on. In addition, we also pay attention to how to apply video analysis technology to the implementation and evaluation of teacher professional development.
2. Conceptual change research: our research team try to help science teachers understand that when students enter the classroom, there are more or less pre-conceptions already stored in their minds. Therefore, teachers need to help students learn new conceptions through conceptual assimilation or conceptual exchange rather than simply knowledge indoctrination. We hope to help teachers clarify the ontology and epistemology of concept change, understand the general methods of using concept change teaching strategies in the classroom, and help them understand how to evaluate students' understanding of new conceptions, so as to help students better understand scientific conceptions.
♦ Research Articles
1. Nuo LI, Enshan LIU. Application and Development of Video Analysis Technology in Education Research [J]. Modern Educational Technology, 2017, 27 (09): 33-39. (in Chinese)
2. Nuo LI, Gaixiao ZHOU, Xuan HUANG and Enshan LIU. Focus on the current situation and development trend of empirical research on science education in China - Take the theme of conceptual change as an example [J]. Popular Science Research, 2018, 13 (06): 5-12+75+108. (in Chinese)
3. Nuo LI, Enshan LIU. Suggestions and Enlightenment of Subjective Factors on Science Teaching in the Nature of Science [J]. Biology Bulletin, 2018, 53 (07): 17-19. (in Chinese)
4. Nuo LI, Dan HUANG, Enshan LIU. Explicit the influence of social culture on Science in science teaching [J]. Biology Bulletin, 2019, 54 (01): 14-16. (in Chinese)
College of Life Sciences,
Beijing Normal University,
P. R. China
Tel. : +86-10-58806063