T cell function and anti-tumor immunotherapy
1999-2004, M.D and Ph.D., Jilin University, China
2004-2006, Postdoc., Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Science, China
2006-2012, Associate Professor, Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Science, China
2012-2015, Professor, Fudan University, China
2015-present, Professor, Beijing Normal University, China
We are currently interested in understanding the molecular and cellular mechanisms for positive and negative regulation of T cell immune function, exploring the possibility for clinical application of anti-tumor immunotherapy and anti-infection, as well as establishing protocols to induce transplant immune tolerance.
♦ Research Articles
1. Dong Lin, Bi Yujing, Jia Anna, Yu Qing, Wang Yuexin, Wang Yufei, Yang Qiuli, Cao Yejin, He Ying, Liu Ruichen, Li Yan, Liu Guangwei*. Crucial role of histone deacetylase SIRT1 in myeloid-derived suppressor cell-mediated reprogramming of CD4+ T cell differentiation. Cellular & Molecular Immunology, 2020, 17(7):785-787.
2. Li Chunxiao, Bi Yujing, Li Yan, Yang Hui, Yu Qing, Wang Jian, Wang Yu, Su Huilin, Jia Anna, Hu Ying, Han Linian, Zhang Jiangyuan, Li Simin, Tao Wufan, Liu Guangwei*. Dendritic cell MST1 inhibits Th17 differentiation, Nature Communications, 2017, 8: 14275.
3. Wang Yu, Bi Yujing, Chen Xi, Li Chunxiao, Li Yan, Zhang Zhengguo, Wang Jian, Lu Yun, Yu Qing, Su Huilin, Yang Hui, Liu Guangwei*. Histone deacetylase SIRT1 negatively regulates the differentiation of interleukin-9-producing CD4+ T Cells. Immunity, 2016, 44: 1337-1349.
4. Liu Guangwei*, Bi Yujing, Xue Lixiang, Zhang Yan, Yang Hui, Chen Xi, Lu Yun, Liu Huanrong, Wang Xiao, Wang Ruoning, Chu Yiwei, Yang Ruifu. Dendritic cell SIRT1-HIF1α axis programs the reciprocal differentiation of Th1 and Treg cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 2015, 112: E957-965.
5. Liu Guangwei*, Bi Yujing, Shen Bo, Wang Ruoning, Yang Hui, Zhang Yan, Wang Xiao, Liu Huanrong, Lu Yun, Liao Jiongbo, Chen Xi, Chu Yiwei. SIRT1 limits function and fate of myeloid-derived suppressor cells in tumors by orchestrating HIF1a-dependent glycolytic pathway. Cancer Research, 2014, 74: 727-737.
1. Yang Qiuli, Wang Yuexin, Jia Anna, Wang Yufei, Bi Yujing, Liu Guangwei*. Cross talk between microbiota and host immunity in intestinal inflammation. Journal of Cellular Physiology, 2020, X, 1-16.
2. Wang Shirao, Liu Ruichen, Yu Qing, Bi Yujing, Liu Guangwei*. Metabolic reprogramming of macrophages in infection and cancer. Cancer Letters, 2019, 452: 14-22.
3. Liu Guangwei*. Innate immune defense of pathogenic microorganism infection. Chinese Scientific Bulletin, 2016, 61: 1-10.
1. Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology (ISSN:0065-2598)": “Tumor Microenvironment-The role of interleukins-Part A” (2020-3). Chief Editor, Alexander Birbrair，Co-editor, Guangwei Liu，Published by Springer.
2. Interpretation of 125 frontiers of Science (ISBN 978-7-03-058528-8，2019). Chief Editor, Fu Gao，Co-editor, Guangwei Liu, Published by China Science Press.
College of Life Sciences,
Beijing Normal University,
P. R. China
Tel. : +86-10-58800026