08/2016-present, Professor, Life Science School, Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China
11/2012-05/2016, Research Associate Visiting Scholar, Robert H Lurie Medical Research Center, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
12/2009-04/2013, Associate Professor, Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
11/2007-06/2009, Postdoctoral fellow, Division of Hematology/Oncology UPMC Cancer Pavilion, University of Pittsburgh, PA
01/2007- 12/2009, Associate Professor, Institute of Genetics & Cytology Northeast Normal University Jilin Province, China
07/2004- 12/2006, Instructor, Institute of Genetics & Cytology Northeast Normal University Jilin Province, China
09/2001-07/2004, Ph. D., Institute of Genetics & Cytology Northeast Normal University Jilin Province, China
09/1998-07/2001, M. S., Dept. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Jilin University, Jinlin Province, China
1. Leukemia stem/progenitor cell differentiation and fate decision.
2. Targeting myeloid leukemia with small molecules.
3. Molecular diagnosis and drug resistance biomarkers for in leukemia and lung cancer.
4. Interdisciplinary biomedical research with chemical tools.
1) Application of novel flurensent conjugated polymers and their self-assemble systems detecting gene mutations, methylation and pathogenic microorgnisms.
2) Investigation of conjugated polymer-based and LDL-coated small chemical inhibitors in leukemia cells and animal models.
♦ Research Articles
1. Woods B, Chen W, Chiu S, Marinaccio C, Fu C, Gu L, Bulic M, Yang Q, Zouak A, Jia S, Suraneni PK, Xu K, Levine RL, Crispino JD, Wen QJ*. Activation of JAK/STAT Signaling in Megakaryocytes Sustains Myeloproliferation In Vivo. Clin Cancer Res. 2019 25(19):5901-5912.
2. Sun X, Lu B, Han C, Qiu W, Jin Q, Li D, Li Q, Yang Q, Wen Q*, Opal P, Kini AR, Crispino JD*, Huang Z*. ANP32A dysregulation contributes to abnormal megakaryopoiesis in acute megakaryoblastic leukemia. Blood Cancer J. 2017 7(12):661.
3. Gilles L, Arslan AD, Marinaccio C, Wen QJ, Arya P, McNulty M, Yang Q, Zhao JC, Konstantinoff K, Lasho T, Pardanani A, Stein B, Plo I, Sundaravel S, Wickrema A, Migliaccio A, Gurbuxani S, Vainchenker W, Platanias LC, Tefferi A, Crispino JD*. Downregulation of GATA1 drives impaired hematopoiesis in primary myelofibrosis. J Clin Invest. 2017 127(4):1316-1320.
4. Yang Q, Crispino JD, Wen QJ*. Kinase signaling and targeted therapy for primary myelofibrosis. Exp Hematol. 2017 48:32-38.
5. Yu C, Yang Q(co-first author), Chen Y, Wang D, Levine R, Crispino J, Wen Q*, Huang Z*. Tyrosine 625 plays a key role and cooperates with tyrosine 630 in MPL W515L-induced signaling and myeloproliferative neoplasms. Cell Biosci. 2016 6:34.
6. Wen QJ, Yang Q (co-first author), Goldenson B, Malinge S, Lasho T, Schneider RK, Breyfogle LJ, Schultz R, Gilles L, Koppikar P, Abdel-Wahab O, Pardanani A, Stein B, Gurbuxani S, Mullally A, Levine RL, Tefferi A, Crispino JD*. Targeting megakaryocytic-induced fibrosis in myeloproliferative neoplasms by AURKA inhibition.Nat Med. 2015 21(12):1473-1480.
7. Zhu C, Yang Q*, Lv F, Liu L, Wang S*.Conjugated polymer-coated bacteria for multimodal intracellular and extracellular anticancer activity. Adv. Mater. 2013 25: 1203-1208.
8. Hui Chong, Chunlei Zhu, Jinzhao Song, Liheng Feng, Yang Q*, Liu L, Fengting Lv, Shu Wang* . Preparation and optical property of new fluorescent nanoparticles. Macromol. Rapid Commun. 2013 34: 736-774.
9. Zhu C, Liu L, Yang Q, Lv F, Wang S*. Water-soluble conjugated polymers for imaging, diagnosis, and therapy. Chem Rev. 2012 112(8): 4687-4735.
10. Steinman RA, Yang Q, Gasparetto M, Robinson LJ, Liu X, Lenzner DE, Hou J, Smith C, Wang Q*.Deletion of the RNA-editing enzyme ADAR1 causes regression of established chronic myelogenous leukemia in mice. Int J Cancer. 2013 Apr 15;132(8):1741-1750.
11. Yang Q, Dong Y, Wu W, Zhu C, Chong H, Lu J, Yu D, Liu L, Lv F, Wang S*. Detection and differential diagnosis of colon cancer by a cumulative analysis of promoter methylation. Nat Commun. 2012 3: 1206.
12. Wang B, Yuan H, Zhu C, Yang Q* , Lv F, Liu L, Wang S*.Polymer-drug conjugates for intracellar molecule-targeted photoinduced inactivation of protein and growth inhibition of cancer cells. Scientific Reports 2012 2 766.
13. Song J, Yang Q*, Lv F, Liu L, Wang S*. Visual Detection of DNA Mutation Using Multicolor Fluorescent Coding. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2012 4(6): 2885-2890.
14. Zhu C, Liu L, Yang Q, Lv F, Wang S*. Water-soluble conjugated polymers for imaging, diagnosis, and therapy.Chem Rev. 2012 112 4687-4735.
15. Chong H, Nie C, Zhu C, Yang Q*, Liu L, Lv F, Wang S*. Conjugated polymer nanoparticles for light-activated anticancer and antibacterial activity with imaging capability. Langmuir, 2012 28 2091-2098.
16. Zhu C, Yang Q*, Liu L, Wang S*. Rapid simple and high-throughput antimicrobial susceptibility testing and antibiotics screening. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2011 50 9607-9610.
17. Zhu C, Yang Q*, Liu L, Lv F, Li S, Yang G, Wang S*.Multifunctional cationic poly(p-phenylene vinylene) polyelectrolytes for selective recognition imaging and killing of bacteria over mammalian cells. Adv. Mater. 2011 23 4805-4810.
18. Yang Q *, Qiu T, Wu W, Zhu C, Liu L, Ying J *, Wang S *. A simple and sensitive method for detecting point mutations of epidermal growth factor receptor using cationic conjugated polymers. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2011 3 4539-4545.
19. Zhu C, Yang Q*, Liu L, Wang S *. A potent fluorescent probe for the detection of cell apoptosis. Chem. Commun. 2011 47 5524-5526.
20. Zhu C, Yang Q*, Liu L, Wang S*.Visual optical discrimination and detection of microbial pathogens based on diverse interactions of conjugated polyelectrolytes with cells. J. Mater. Chem. 2011 21 7905-7912.
21. Wang B, Yang Q*, Liu L, Wang S *.Direct energy transfer from conjugated polymer to DNA intercalated dye: Label-free fluorescent DNA detection. Colloids Surf. B: Biointerfaces 2011 85 8-11.
22. Lv F, Feng X, Tang H, Liu L, Yang Q, Wang S *.Development of film sensors based on conjugated polymers for copper (II) ion detection. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2011 21 845-850.
23. Xing C, Liu L*, Yang Q, Wang S*, Bazan G C*. Design guidelines for conjugated polymers with light-activated anticancer activity. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2011 21 4058-4067.
24. Feng X, Liu L , Yang Q, Wang S *. Dual-amplified sensitive DNA detection based on conjugated polymers and recyclable autocatalytic hybridization of DNA. Chem. Commun. 2011 47 6783-5785.
25. Tang H, Xing C, Liu L*, Yang Q, Wang S*. Synthesis of amphiphilic polythiophene for Cell imaging and monitoring cellular distribution of cisplatin anticancer drug. Small 2011 7 1464-1470.
26. Yang G, Liu L*, Yang Q, Wang S*. Tetraacenaphthoporphyrin: A pi-conjugated porphyrin with efficient light-activiated anticancer activity. Chem. Asian J. 2011 6 1147-1150.
27. Zhu C, Yang Q*, Liu L, Wang S*. Conjugated polymers for sensitive chemical sensors. Progress in Chemistry 2011 23 1993-2002
28. Chong H, Duan X, Yang Q *, Liu L, Wang S*. Synthesis and characterization of degradable water-soluble fluorescent polymers. Macromolecules 2010 43 10196-10200.
29. Feng X, Lv F, Liu L*, Tang H, Xing C, Yang Q, Wang S*. Conjugated polymer nanoparticles for drug delivery and imaging. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2010 2 2429-2435.
30. Feng F, Liu L, Yang Q, Wang S *. Water-soluble conjugated polymers for fluorescent enzyme assays. Macromol. Rapid Commun. 2010 31 1405-1421.
31. Xu Q, Liu L*, Zhu L, Yu M, Yang Q, Wang S*. A conjugated polymer-Gd(III) complex as pH sensitive contrast agent in magnetic resonance imaging. Front. Chem. China 2010 5 166-170.
Beijing Normal University
No. 19, XinJieKouWai St., HaiDian District,
Beijing 100875, P. R. China
Tel. : +86-15010696086